Instruction to students: This is an individual assignment.
Length: 2,000 words
Submission Method: Online – To be submitted via turnitin
Task: NURS6620 Nursing And Midwifery Therapeutics Assignment
Assessment Type: Report – Reflections on the process of care and implications
- Briefly reintroduce your chosen patient/woman/consumer and
- Provide an overview of the nursing or midwifery issues and therapeutic interventions required to achieve an optimum outcome for this person.
Do not introduce any new issues.
Formulate your paper utilising the following steps in the clinical reasoning cycle:
- Brief introduction of the patient/woman/consumer presented in Part A to orient your marker (this paper is graded by a nursing academic).
- Cue collection and processing
- Identification of management issues related to the patient/woman/consumer
- Establish collaborative goals of care (reference Nursing, Midwifery or Mental Health theory for collaborative goal setting ie recovery framework, person centered care or woman centered care)
- Take action
- Evaluate outcomes
Reflect on the process and identify at least one clinical reasoning error that arose during your care of the patient/woman/consumer.