This is an individual assignment.
Total Marks: 60
Task: MGMT6012 Management Perspectives Assignment
- Understand the nature of naturally occurring data and how this can be objectively analyzed to inform your practice and influence your behavior
- Analyze and discuss how the structure and characteristics of organizations can influence and constrain managers and their decision making
- Identify the range of organizational stakeholders and explain how managers can manage effective relationships with them to motivate, manage and lead them to a preferred decision outcome
- Apply a range of techniques and strategies to communicate effectively to a culturally diverse range of stakeholders
Context: The assessment suite in this subject is designed to provide students with a framework to understand organizational behavior, politics and the dynamics of the business environment.
Instructions: Students will create a personal SWOT analysis and comment on their fit with the organization identified in their first assignment submission. The second assignment should include:
- the use of three naturally occurring data (e.g. conversations, emails, corporate artifacts that regularly occur, etc.);
- assessment of personal strengths and weaknesses as viewed by self and others (ensure you reflect on who is giving you what feedback, how you appear to be progressing, and how you fit within the organization where you work or want to work);
- a critical assessment of how you are placed or misplaced within the chosen organization;
Excellent Assignment Help
We Aim At:
- Lowest Price.
- 100% Uniqueness.
- Assignment Fastest Delivery.
The report is to be limited to 2000 words, exclusive of formal document sections (i.e. title page, executive summary, table of contents, references list, appendices, etc.), citations, tables, and graphs.
There are a number of forms the report could take. The exact form of the report will depend on the additional research the student will undertake; students should aim for the demonstration of deep learning, founded on reflection, rather than on getting any aspect of the brief ‘right.’
As this is a Masters level subject, students are expected to engage with high-quality academic journal articles. Textbooks, Wikipedia and, in general, anything that can be obtained through an open Google search page is considered supplementary material, unbecoming of a postgraduate.